my beautiful sweet sanctuary

my beautiful sweet sanctuary
isn't this remodel great?

my new remodel job, wow!

Hello sisters,
I've spent the past 3 days updating/remodeling my bedroom into a gorgeous sanctuary. I was so lucky to find the paint I wanted, it's a mellow candle-glow, that comes to life at night when the lamps are lit! There were times when I didn't think I would make it through this paint project, oh, how i wanted to quit! But i kept on telling myself it would be worth it!
During this remodel we had horrible storms that continued throughout Friday night and during the daytime Saturday!
I am so grateful there was no damage to my house or neighborhood. I had to sleep on the couch for 2 nights but tonight, I will absolutely enjoy kicking back in my sweet new room, and read my favorite decorating magazines!

my darling grand daughter will be 2 soon

my darling grand daughter will be 2 soon
Rieley, a sweetie

Darling sweet child, Rieley

Darling sweet child, Rieley
Rieley in her tutu, feeding her baby!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

come into the kitchen!

my kitchen is so cozy, it's painted a deep terra cotta, and decorated with an eclectic
mix of primitives and fun collectibles....

my kitchen cabinets are hand-painted chickens, and my art work extends onto
the front of the cellar door, which is a trompe l' oel pantry-looking shelf unit.

check out the photos!

annieboxer

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sue!

    So thrilled you have been following my blog and emailed me to say hello! So happy to meet you! Thanks for the Birthday Wishes, so sweet to do so! Loving your blog and glad that you decided to have one. You will have a wonderful time in blogland and will meet some wonderful women! Stay in touch and thanks again Sue!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Sue...I just love the name of your blog.....your kitchen is indeed cozy...would love to sit a spell there with you. Thanks for coming by and saying hi. cherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again Sue! To bad about your wording disappearing! I remember you blog tho! I love the door that is painted! Did you do the artwork?! It is beautiful! I will be mailing your package today!!!!Thanks sooooo much!

    Hugs!
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete

rusty star cottage

rusty star cottage
Stop in for some coffee and pie

come into the kitchen

come into the kitchen
my artwork

cottage decor

cottage decor
stars everywhere